Reducing the fleet help needed

Re:

I would consider yourself lucky to have that many nice bikes in the first place.

I own one bike and it's not that good but i built it and it means something to me.

I work, i have two kids and don't have loads of disposable income but a few leasons in life have tought me there are more important things in life.

Just a bit of perspective.

kyle

Indeed, perspective is what I'm aiming for as like you say, more important things in life.

Re:

Turning your situation on its head, while I understand the need to get another job, and the need to de-clutter ahead of the building works commencing.

Might I suggest that you consider this an opportunity to get out and ride. It's an activity which is low cost in itself and when you go back to full time work you will look back and think why didn't I use the time.

This will also assist you in deciding which frame should be first out of the door.

Re:

I took a year out five years ago before changing career. Awesome year of picking my kids up from school, cooking tea, for them, going on school trips with them. Spending more time at home and doing stuff I wanted to do.

Sometimes it's an opportunity to enjoy stuff we don't always get/take the time to do.

Re: Re:

Twister":haapv5tj said:
I took a year out five years ago before changing career. Awesome year of picking my kids up from school, cooking tea, for them, going on school trips with them. Spending more time at home and doing stuff I wanted to do.

Sometimes it's an opportunity to enjoy stuff we don't always get/take the time to do.

Good on you i say :) Wish i could afford to do that.

Change of career wouldn't go a miss either...

kyle

Back