Recognise this frame or this stem?

legrandefromage":2tmc63ku said:
f**k me Barryhurgandy!

Just unwrapped this today, you failed to mention the lush Argos cycles repaint in bright red, the fact that it is near mint and dent free...

Its not often I'm that impressed, its now a keeper for sure...

:D :D :D

Oh yes....forgot to mention
Has been resprayed by Argos at some time...in bright red. A few chips to the paint but not too shabby (or Chablis, as we say in the trade....groan).
Ding and dent free.

There you go ;)

mattbrown":2qm0nmmw said:
that k, looks like a k from a KHS, wasnt there lugged one post here a while back

Could be, the K from Kuwahara isn't sloping like the one on the seatstay, plus the frame shares alot of design characteristics from mine in my sig.

kaiser":33c51sam said:
mattbrown":33c51sam said:
that k, looks like a k from a KHS, wasnt there lugged one post here a while back

Could be, the K from Kuwahara isn't sloping like the one on the seatstay, plus the frame shares alot of design characteristics from mine in my sig.

Its darn similar there sonny! The fork braze-ons are identical. The headset has Kuwahara on it (also a quality item), from the stem, the bike was a metalic blue at one point in its life...

KHS manufactured by Kuwahara?

one-eyed_jim":ih97pyoz said:
C'mon guys, is there really any doubt?

http://www.ravingbikefiend.com/bikepics ... uelta1.jpg

Look at the long lower head lug, K on the seatstay caps, double downtube bottle braze-ons, rack mounts inside the seatstays, blue anodized stem with integral roller...

'87 Kuwahara Cascade, innit.

Well, its the right stem, a bit of colour left on it before it was stripped and polished matches the photo.

Ishiwata Quad butted eh? Same as a Bridgestone
I feel another drop bar build coming on...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
You are ALL wrong, it's so obvious, don't know how any of you have missed it....it's an Orange :roll: - if you look very closely you night just make out the little bitty sticker that says orange in big letters.

(It's not a Pace either)

Back