Wanted Rear Hope Bulb in black, 32H

thnos

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
looking for a rear Hope Bulb in black, 32 holes, 135x12 would be perfect but a QR one will do the job too, I have the parts to convert it to 12mm..
thanks in advance !

I do have a rear, but it's also got a friend in a front.
Unfortunately Im the same. pair of 36's. Though they are new, and I have a new pair of mavic 517's they could be built onto.

:LOL: looks for a single rear 32. Gets offered a new pair of 36h plus new rims costing a shed load more :LOL:

TBH thats normal for this place, im just surprised nobody's came along offering a dT swiss 350 or something along that ilk instead

Unfortunately Im the same. pair of 36's. Though they are new, and I have a new pair of mavic 517's they could be built onto.

:LOL: looks for a single rear 32. Gets offered a new pair of 36h plus new rims costing a shed load more :LOL:

TBH thats normal for this place, im just surprised nobody's came along offering a dT swiss 350 or something along that ilk instead
thanks for the offer, but I do need a 32h, I already have a 32h D521 rim to match the front wheel..

One thing to look for is the bulb rear has a definite 'step' at the bottom of the sloping section from the drive side.

Latest posts

Back