Wanted Hope front hub (Bulb/Sport) 36h

Cloverleaf

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
As title really, I'm after a front Hope hub with spider in 36h. Either a mk1 Bulb or Sport would be ideal, but QR and 36h are the main criteria. Black preferably but that's easily fixed if not.

Cheers

It's the older style of hub with a removable spider for mounting discs to, pre 6-bolt style. I'll find a pic and add it. The Sport uses the same five arm style as the front and rear Ti Glide's while the front Bulb was proprietary to clear the 20mm axle.

It looks like this.(Sorry, these are long sold) The bulb spider was different to the standard spiders as seen on the rear. The bulb spider only fits the bulb hub.
Hope bulb 5 bolt 002 (Large).JPG

Thanks @bhill22, unfortunately I need more wheels like a hole in the head, hence the rather specific request for a single hub. I did have one in my basket on eBay that I then forgot about, and when I did remember it had sold. I've got a pair of 36h slightly worn 521 CD rims that I have a rear hub for, I just need a matching front. The alternative is if someone has a mk1 Bulb QR axle on its own and I track down a near matching 32h 521 CD as I have a spare 32h front 20mm bulb - or indeed if anyone wanted a hub swap?

I track down a near matching 32h 521 CD - what color, grey charcoal black or silver ?
Can split the hub out if you want, 36h 521 will sell one day.

Apologies @bhill22, I didn't get any notifications for this thread so missed your postings. I've actually sourced a front sport which'll do the trick, but thanks for your suggestions/offers.

Back