Wanted Hope XC Rear Hub, 32 hole, Black or Silver

mattgos

Dirt Disciple
Hi

I’m looking for a Hope XC Rear Hub 135mm QR, Shimano freehub, 32 hole in Black or Silver if anyone has one they’d like to sell.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi

If you find an axel, pawls and bearings, I have a black 150mm shell only with freehub body. £38 posted.

You didn’t specify size is it 135mm QR you need? In which case I have the axel should you need one. Sorry not a full hub.

Many thanks
Ben

Hi

If you find an axel, pawls and bearings, I have a black 150mm shell only with freehub body. £38 posted.

You didn’t specify size is it 135mm QR you need? In which case I have the axel should you need one. Sorry not a full hub.

Many thanks
Ben
Hi Ben

Yep I’m looking for a 135mm QR one. Ideally it would be the whole hub rather than just the shell and freehub body but thanks for the reply!

I've also got one built up for sale. Silver Hope xc 32h on Mavic xc717. Can be used disc or rim and the braking surface is unused.

Hey. Thanks both for your replies. Since posting I’ve picked up a complete wheel set with the intention of using the rims, which are laced to a Hope Pro II on the rear so I’m less in need than I was, however I may be interested in swapping it for a good condition XC.

pretty sure I have one built up if interested
Nice one, is it black or silver?

I've also got one built up for sale. Silver Hope xc 32h on Mavic xc717. Can be used disc or rim and the braking surface is unused.
Ok cool. What’s the condition of the hub like and how much would you be looking for the complete wheel?

The hub is nice and smooth. I'll put some pics up later. I've got a black front xc as well laced to a Mavic disc rim and I'd ideally want them to go as a pair as I'm trying to clear the space but would happily sell them both for £50 plus postage.

The hub is nice and smooth. I'll put some pics up later. I've got a black front xc as well laced to a Mavic disc rim and I'd ideally want them to go as a pair as I'm trying to clear the space but would happily sell them both for £50 plus postage.
Ok cool that sounds good! Cheers

Back