Wanted Hope XC Rear Hub, 32 hole, Black or Silver

Hi, if you want, i have two wc rear hubs for sale, both brand new, in their boxes, in black and 32.
Id rather sell the two of them together but i can probably find someone else interested otherwise

The non driveside bearing feels a little rough, could probably do with new grease.
Thanks for sending the photos and the bearing condition. Looks good. Are the marks around the rotor dirt or is it where the anodising has worn a bit? Appreciate they are pretty old hubs.

I was interested to see the condition of bhill’s as well, as he just had a single rear wheel by the sounds of it rather than a set.

If I don’t hear anything from him though I will let you know.

Hi, if you want, i have two wc rear hubs for sale, both brand new, in their boxes, in black and 32.
Id rather sell the two of them together but i can probably find someone else interested otherwise
Hey, thanks for the message.

Ideally I’d prefer silver so will maybe change the post title. However, I am curious how much you’d want for one of them?

Thanks for sending the photos and the bearing condition. Looks good. Are the marks around the rotor dirt or is it where the anodising has worn a bit? Appreciate they are pretty old hubs.

I was interested to see the condition of bhill’s as well, as he just had a single rear wheel by the sounds of it rather than a set.

If I don’t hear anything from him though I will let you know.
Yeah, the rear hub is just a bit dirty.

Back