Really down and gutted

Trouble with the feedback system is when people dont leave it for you even after you have left it for them, I gave up using it after buying and selling under my old user name and never receiving it in return, Damn annoying when most things i sold were posted same day or next morning at the latest, I always kept the other person upto date with a tracking number and thanked people when i received stuff, One member asked me to leave them feedback via pm (which i did) then never left me any in return so i gave up with it sorry.

FSR-Si":djspmlk9 said:
Trouble with the feedback system is when people dont leave itfor you even after you have left it for them, I gave up using it after buying and selling under my old user name and never receiving it in return, Damn annoying when most things i sold were posted same day or next morning at the latest, I always kept the other person upto date with a tracking number and thanked people when i received stuff, One member asked me to leave them feedback via pm (which i did) then never left me any in return so i gave up with it sorry.

ditto as a buyer. Left feedback for sellers, but never got any for being a trustworthy shopper.

The feedback forum is reasonably busy so some people are using it. People need to leave it regardless, just becasue you don't get any doesn't mean you shouldn't leave any - otherwise it'll die a death. Personally think it is and could be very useful.

That is true, John. And I should add I haven't had any projects for some time now (I've broken the wretched money-sucking curse! :D ), and ergo have not bought anything for some time. I'm quite sure I left feedback for all those who had the option to do so, but was a tad miffed when it was requested and not returned. I survived however.

In the event that these last bits didn't turn up would i have the support of this site even though he is banned??

@Paul and others who posted 0 comments regarding feedback are general ones. We appreciate you personally have used the feedback forum

rojo":t9bjreas said:
In the event that these last bits didn't turn up would i have the support of this site even though he is banned??

We always do what we can to help. Ultimately all we can do is chase up and ban from the forum.

Kona Paul":3px9uugw said:
ditto as a buyer. Left feedback for sellers, but never got any for being a trustworthy shopper.

:shock:
Im guilty of that
Sorry to all who ive sold to for not returning the expected F/B
I'll give everyone i can remember dealing with a bit ,now ive been told

:oops:

:( :( :( end of monday stayed home today and didn't go work, so would be in to receive parcel and it didn't turn up. :shock: :shock:

Back