Really down and gutted

I am waiting on a xt rear wheel, tyres and bottom bracket. I have been told they were sent when the other stuff was sent and that turned up today. So been told will be here on monday.

I have said that if it doesn't turn up on monday i want him to send my bike back and once it arrives i will send his stuff back. That reasonable??

rojo":1nw8w0j4 said:
I am waiting on a xt rear wheel, tyres and bottom bracket. I have been told they were sent when the other stuff was sent and that turned up today. So been told will be here on monday.

I have said that if it doesn't turn up on monday i want him to send my bike back and once it arrives i will send his stuff back. That reasonable??

Yes. Any messing ask for the tracking number and contact details for the delivery company; explain that if they don't pan out it's the police.

Hi, sorry your having this hassle........i'm sure there are lot's on here watching for a positive out come. If this doesn't get resolved soon I would name the person..............politely .........it can have a great effect :D

I have had a couple of people pm me and said is it ..........

and they have guess it right, as they had some trouble in past.

I am just getting down about, as see the parts around the house in there packages still and i want to get on with my first build but i don't want to start incase i don't get the other bits, as i will ask for my bike back, and then send him back what i have.

I was really looking forward to doing this a few months ago but now i am near to giving up. :( :(

keep the faith buddy. if you dont get the bits on monday send us a pm and i may be able to sort you out some stop gap bits to get you going.

rojo":19lgnqgz said:
I have had a couple of people pm me and said is it ..........

and they have guess it right, as they had some trouble in past.

All the more reason to name....I don't want to buy from him/her
:x
Hope you get things sorted

Thanks for your support i am very near to giving up, but i hope to keep going. Just frustrating and gets you down.

Keep at it Rojo. I know one of the other mods is helping you out personally.

The user in question has now been banned permenantly.

dyna-ti":2nmyoozl said:
Ask via PM
I think our mods have expressed disapproval at public outing of some sellers

Best to avoid a public outing, should be used only as a last resort.

As an aside people really need to use the feedback forum. If you aren't happy with a trade let others know!

John":qemjmq69 said:
Keep at it Rojo. I know one of the other mods is helping you out personally.

The user in question has now been banned permenantly.

dyna-ti":qemjmq69 said:
Ask via PM
I think our mods have expressed disapproval at public outing of some sellers

Best to avoid a public outing, should be used only as a last resort.

As an aside people really need to use the feedback forum. If you aren't happy with a trade let others know!

Hi there super mod. I have had texts from the guy yesterday night hopefully be here today, but nothing yet and normally if i get a parcel they come first thing. So hope it will turn up at some point. The person who i did the deal with did add extra bits when we struck a deal , which was very nice of him. But its just the length of time it has been to get the parts.

I hope to carry on but it has left me cheesed of with bikes at the moment, i was so looking forward to building my own bike. And as i didn't think about seat post sizes etc there is a few bits that are the wrong size which that is my fault for not thinking of it. So i am getting even more frustrating anyway thanks for help.

Back