Real or fake Shimano chain?

Which suggests you've got a bug problem, not something the women are keen on. So WD40 it is.
It was my women counterparts at work that said it smelt like fly spray. They liked the smell.
Used it for all sorts. removing pen, labels and sometimes lubrication.
We had a bug problem, but then we knew and wanted the bugs (bacteria and creepy crawlies) though the flies from the maggots were unwanted, but the drosophila we did want.

They did prefer the WD40 smell.

It was my women counterparts at work that said it smelt like fly spray. They liked the smell.
Used it for all sorts. removing pen, labels and sometimes lubrication.
We had a bug problem, but then we knew and wanted the bugs (bacteria and creepy crawlies) though the flies from the maggots were unwanted, but the drosophila we did want.

They did prefer the WD40 smell.
Sounds like fly spray has a very broad spectrum of uses, I had no idea. And they liked it. Perhaps a range of fly spray and wd40 blended could be a real cracker to reach that gap in the market for people that aren't entirely persuaded by the wd40 benefits.

And kudos for not just committing a bug genocide, some folks genuinely believe all micro life is bad and should be eradicated.

I shall put all this information into my notes on how to attract the opposite sex without washing after a trip to the shed. Volume 1 out soon.

I once rented a bike with a lovely almost-new saddle on it.
And after I returned home realised that some lousy UK bugger had swapped out his exact same saddle model (which was well worn and shitty) for my practically brand new one. Thinking I wouldn't notice like.

People like that made me quit that business.

I once rented a bike with a lovely almost-new saddle on it.
And after I returned home realised that some lousy UK bugger had swapped out his exact same saddle model (which was well worn and shitty) for my practically brand new one.

People like that made me quit that business.
Right so you rented a bike in the UK, went out for a ride somewhere, parked it. Some guy saw an opportunity and replaced his knackered saddle for the new one on your rented bike? o_O

Yes, I rented it to him in Tenerife.
He came with his own saddle (his preferred one; which is normal).
But he then realised that mine was exactly the same one as his, and tried (successfully I might add) to pull a fast one on me.
Cheeky little sod!

I think it was dark when I picked up the bike.

Yes, I rented it to him in Tenerife.
He came with his own saddle (his preferred one; which is normal).
But he then realised that mine was exactly the same one as his, and tried (successfully I might add) to pull a fast one on me.
Cheeky little sod!

I think it was dark when I picked up the bike.
Haha, that's ridiculous. There's some real sad chancers out there.

Back