For Sale Overburys Pioneer - Unfinished Project - XT M730 Groupset

Guys, the reason I'd listed this as a job lot was this was precisely what I wanted to avoid.. I really don'y have the time or inclination to go through and price everything individually, let alone posting off this and that over a period of weeks/months..

Circumstances have shifted for me, and I just want to try and recover some of what I've shelled out for all of this stuff.

I know I've gone in quite high with an asking price of £750 but I'm open to offers on it as a job lot if it saves me the hassle.

Is that everything else excluding the frame? So wheels, seat etc the lot except frame forks and i assume headset?

Just to be totally clear

If so, and its posted, and you are happy to take the very very close offer i made you on the 8th then..yes please..

Frame/Fork/Headset is £350 (maybe yellow cables if buyer of other lot doesn't want them)

Everything else listed - £350.

I'm not into packaging and posting either lot I'm afraid. Prices are for collection after buyer seeing and being happy first. I don't want to get into arguments about condition etc.

I'm based just outside Bristol, but could meet within a reasonable range.

Ok. Cheers. Thanks for clarifying that. Afraid im on completly the opposite side of the country.

All the best.

Latest posts

Back