RC100 project

Sadly not Rich,

took me ages to find a dedicated RC35 magura brace and now I'm just waitin on the return of my cranks then it should be full steam ahead ;)

This has been one of the lengthiest builds I have undertaken so it better be worth it.

Did see a nice pic of the frame and forks on your site though :D

Chris.

Ps in need of a suntour braze on front mech if anyone know's where there is one.

You should have your cranks back beginning of next week- machinist has milled the axle down but the box containing the bearings is under a 2 tonne mountain of other boxes- it's been the big garage move this month and I will laugh in the face of anyone who thinks moving house is stressful. Fooking nightmare I tell yer.
Looks like you are going to finish yours before I finish mine, and I started in bloody August!

Si

Chris":1rqhitqg said:
Sadly not Rich,

took me ages to find a dedicated RC35 magura brace and now I'm just waitin on the return of my cranks then it should be full steam ahead ;)

This has been one of the lengthiest builds I have undertaken so it better be worth it.

Did see a nice pic of the frame and forks on your site though :D

Chris.

Ps in need of a suntour braze on front mech if anyone know's where there is one.

:cool: Deffo worth the wait Chris, yeah love the look of the black forks and stem, she's gonna be a beaut if Dr S ever sorts his life out with his house move... ;)

heh heh, only joking!

Rich

Back