• Neil the wheel - 1979 Carlton

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Dodge 2015 - 1985 Langsett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kamikazerider - Carlton Kermesse

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CONGRATULATIONS to Boscarn and his 1935 LH Brookes - WINNER- RBOTM NOVEMBER 2015 - BRITISH MONTH -
Many congratulations mate, well deserved. I will speak to the powers that be and get your banner sorted.
Thanks again to everybody who entered and voted it was a great month for entries.
This month is back to a normal anything goes month so please, once again, enter away and lets see if we can keep the entries and enthusiasm coming in.

Jamie

Re:

Terrific month - and a great winner. Well done to everyone and especially to Jamie.

The slight downer though is the number of votes after all that collective effort - barely two for each entry! Come on folks...

I know what you mean Gavr, but its a bit better than recent votes. Onwards and upwards I suppose.
Its also cool how the votes are spread over the whole spectrum of entries.

Jamie

Not sure about the spread being a betterer thing. Mine beat 50% of the field but only had two votes. Nice to see so many bikes offered. You could have a top five second round if there's so many entered?

The History Man":3ivw900s said:
Mine beat 50% of the field but only had two votes.
Yes, thank you, you don't need to rub it in you know, all that hard work, for one vote.... and that was mine. :facepalm:

I thought it was a lot of fun and a much more inclusive poll than many there have been.

Re:

Well that was a very pleasant surprise and with so many great bikes to choose from this month, and praise to Jamie for all his efforts. I nearly cast my vote for the Dave Russell, a bike that reminded me of everything I wanted as a youth. Must build a Testers machine one day; have all the bits just need a frame......

Congratulations Boscarn! Great to see so many this month! Is that right Jamie's giving magnums of Champagne? Lol. :D

Great month, and hopefully many more like it to come. Must say I'm pleasantly surprised with an equal third overall, even if I did only get 5 votes :LOL: congrats to boscarn!

well done Boscarn a worthy winner as any of the bikes entered would be, nice to see so much passion and support Keep up the good work Jamie

Back