rBOTM August/September - Entries please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really please with the way this has come out.

My 1999 Raleigh RSP 853; the first road bike I have owned in over 30 years!

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0149-1.jpg

asdasd

Here's my 1999 Colnago Tecnos. Sorry if it looks familiar but I submitted it for June BOTM but missed the deadline.

The bike is my current rider so it had to be a reasonably practical build. I sourced the frame locally here in France and I was lucky to find it in almost perfect condition I then found the Vento wheels a few weeks later, the colour match of the decals was unintentional but really was a bonus. All Chorus 9-sp components, very functional and borrow much of the Record quality without the 'shout'. This bike is currently enjoying 4/6 hour runs up or down the Cols of the Pyrenees.

7446707230_cbaf2bc049_b.jpg

Re: asdasd

agentorange":17af5ys3 said:
Here's my 1999 Colnago Tecnos. Sorry if it looks familiar but I submitted it for June BOTM but missed the deadline.

The bike is my current rider so it had to be a reasonably practical build. I sourced the frame locally here in France and I was lucky to find it in almost perfect condition I then found the Vento wheels a few weeks later, the colour match of the decals was unintentional but really was a bonus. All Chorus 9-sp components, very functional and borrow much of the Record quality without the 'shout'. This bike is currently enjoying 4/6 hour runs up or down the Cols of the Pyrenees.

7446707230_cbaf2bc049_b.jpg

I've seen the same bike parked outside a cafe' in Ealing a few weeks back... was it you?

Due to computer issues I haven't been online for a while, so I haven't been able to set up the competition/poll. I suggest we merge august with september and that you have another 10-15 days to enter your rides. Thank you.

Elev12k":1mjj0ugl said:
Due to computer issues I haven't been online for a while, so I haven't been able to set up the competition/poll. I suggest we merge august with september and that you have another 10-15 days to enter your rides. Thank you.

Why not simply set up the poll now and give a week for the voting to take place?

Here goes mine, a Merlin extralight from 1996. I brought it in August to the mediterranean coast during my holidays... it rides really well! I know it´s a modern set up, sorry about that :roll:

The dog isn´t mine, the other little beast who is trying to catch it yes!

Attachments

• DSC_1212.JPG
    DSC_1212.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,596
  • DSC_1206.JPG
    DSC_1206.JPG
    199.5 KB · Views: 1,596
trip":357v2q5j said:
Here goes mine, a Merlin extralight from 1996. I brought it in August to the mediterranean coast during my holidays... it rides really well! I know it´s a modern set up, sorry about that :roll:

The dog isn´t mine, the other little beast who is trying to catch it yes!

looks like the 'little beast' has excellent knee lift....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back