Raleigh RSP 600 ti retro/modern build hopefully

Re: Re:

Paceg60":3mqtwmdt said:
I've made a start collecting some parts ready for the rebuild. Got some pace rc31 rigid's that should hopefully be get delivered tomorrow. Also got my handlebars today. Crank brothers cobalt 11 carbon small rise bars. Really happy with these. Il stick up some pics when I get a chance.
Still un decisive on what to do with the frame?? Full strip? Part strip?

how about a strip and a new respray in something, something like the flecked metallic paint as on the dynatech MT4's?

Re:

Slowly at the minute, I've got my pace rc31's now, a set of hope disc brakes and some crank brothers cobalt 11 carbon bars, but that has skinted me out this month. I've been to a local bead boasters to have a chat with them about stripping the frame, they are going to get me booked in for a couple of weeks time. Then I need to do some hard saving if I want to use the new sram x01 gearing.

Re:

Sounding fine to me, looking forward to the end result.
Edit soundin FINE MO FO bike n parts from the days wen I was cool yo :facepalm:

Re:

As a different option to sram 11x1 setup what is everyone's thoughts on a 1x10 setup?? Been looking around for second hand bits and the new 1x11 stuff is thin on the ground, but more availability in second hand 1x10.
Is anyone using 1x10 and what components would you recommend?
I think the biggest cassette ratio I can get is 36-11 I'd probably match this to a 31 t ring so it's still ok on steep hills.

Back