Raleigh Dyna-Tech Pro

Missed this. Thank you suggested threads! A good read and a great build. I think the shifters need to go up a fair bit but that’s my preference and accepted wisdom. Your bike. How are you getting on with it?

Missed this. Thank you suggested threads! A good read and a great build. I think the shifters need to go up a fair bit but that’s my preference and accepted wisdom. Your bike. How are you getting on with it?
Thank you, I forgot how much of a debate the tubing caused and have just read it all again! The brifters just work for me at that height, I rarely ride the drops, the hoods at that height I guess are a compromise.

Good and bad news - the good being I’m managing to get out every week for a decent ride, the bad is that it’s always on my modern bike. I think I finished this one then saw the video of the Dyna-Tech road bike debonding mid ride and it put me off. I will definitely get out on it when the weather is finer as the fit feels perfect after a spin round the garden. The sort of riding I’ve been doing the modern gravel machine is perfect for - lots of road miles with some forest tracks/bridleways thrown in. Plus other than it being mechanically maintained I don’t care much about my modern not have any attachment to it like my retro rides.

Back