Puch Aspid = Bianchi Theridon?

moosemoosemoo

Retro Newbie
Hi all,

I just picked up this at the weekend and would love to know more about it. Of course, I'm going to treat it well (Billy Bonkers etc) so think of this as the 'before' picture!

So far my understanding goes as far as Bianchi made the Theridion (and Meta and Thymosus) which seems very similar to this. And if it is Bianchi why are there Puch stickers all over it?

🙃

Attachments

• IMG_8244.jpeg
    IMG_8244.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
It's like the chief designer at Puch saw a GT when coming out of the cinema after watching Crocodile Dundee and had the epiphany 'That's not a triple triangle... THIS is a triple triangle'.

I saw way more Puch branded ones than Bianchi back in the day

Just different branding of the same range. I have details about the models and groupsets somewhere, but there's a lot of information in the catalogue:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Not everyone is a fan:

If you search for Biachi Ragno that will bring up more as that was the name of the range.

Last edited:
Back