Peugeot 753

Re:

You’re totally right 61 frame. All the 600 components will clean very well and little or no rub so will keep her original I think. Will check with spray shop on keeping the same colour too. Thanks again for all the input!

Re:

Dilema...

Argos coating paint at 375...someone wants to buy the frame only for 150 or I change paint colour and it’s 175...does 150 sound too cheap for a 753 frame?! Guessing the 600 tricolor will make about another 100 on eBay?!?

Re:

I know some one who could paint for a lot less than that. Try Mrcreations on face book say Paul sent u.

Under normal circumstances is say 150 was to cheap but large frames have a small marker

If you do sell frame, pm me some pics of the 600 bits as I may have a use for them.

Paul

Re:

Thanks for that Paul...I think it’s so much because of the three colours and keeping the chrome. Will ask for a quote though!!!

Will let you know if I split as the 600 set is in great condition with very little rub

Re: Peugeot Ultima 753

Bought a vintage Peugeot racing bike for £100 recently and think that I may have underpaid. Has full Shimano 600 tri colour groupset incliding hubs and pedals. Has anodized Wolber rims with 20mm tyres.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201126-142529_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201126-142529_Facebook.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 133
Re:

Hi , Looks like you got a good deal , it`s fair to say there`s not as much demand for the larger frames once you start getting above 57cm . Yours will be 653 not 753 as the bottom bracket paint shading is blue not red as with the 753 version. The groupset and wheels alone are almost certainly worth more than what you paid although you have the biopace chainrings which make the chainset less desireable and most would probably want to change them but you cant lose at that price. :D

Back