Peugeot 753 Chorus 52cm **SOLD**

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
In a desperate attempt to obtain my dream bike from back in the day I purchased this Peugeot 753 Chorus but alas 52cm (x 53cm top tube) is just too small so I’m selling it on.

The frame is the legendary Reynolds 753 as ridden by the pros back in the day. It is light (even by today’s standards), very responsive and comfortable. This bike has just made me even more determined to find a bike in the right size!

Paint is in reasonably good condition with just a scratch on the fork crown (drive side), cable run on the head tube (non drive side) and a few minor speckles of surface rust around the bottom bracket.

It sports most of its original equipment just missing the Campagnolo seat post and some nice tan wall tyres to get it looking just perfect again. The Campagnolo Chorus Groupset is complete and in pretty decent condition with just a small amount of evidence giving its age away. The bars, stem and even the tape is the 3T original. The wheels have been rebuilt using Mavic 4cd rims which still have loads of life and much more practical than the original Wolber tub rims it would have come with.

The hoods are missing the little blanks from the tops and the left hood as a small split, could also do with re-tapping and a new chain and freewheel as those fitted are a little grindy, could very well just do with a decent clean and oil though.

Pedals are not included

£450 + £30 postage

Collection from Kent ME11 or postage via courier

Back