Pace RC300 - ridden

Mini update - new 18inch frame arrived in very nice condition indeed. Now 1 pair of cranks away from a complete build!

Photos to follow....

RC300 MK2

So... here is the new iteration of my modern franken build. In an 18 which is a better fit for me, pewter dark grey finish (nice) and in very good condition. The parts / build you see are what came on the bike (along with a spare set of rc31's).

Selling pretty much everything on it apart of the wheelset, stem, pedals and headset... keep an eye on the ad's!

Attachments

• rc300290512.jpg
    rc300290512.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 812
I thought you'd beat me then, but buying one already built is cheating, lol! :D

Likin the colour, didn't realise they made the 300 in other colours from the ano silver.

What bits you got left to get before u start building proper?

Mine just needs wheels but I'm gonna nick the ones off of the 200 to get it on the trails for the bank holiday, providing the bits I've ordered this week turn up ;)

I need some cranks a rear mech and shifters (decided against thumbies now and will save them for my older rides I am also building - may be selling my pauls thumbies...) I reckon I will be all done in next few weeks but for now I am just loving riding this in its current state... it is so rigid and fast!

Mini update - Bike going in for some (i don't have the tools or skills) work at LBS then build almost there!

Mini update. Took some time today to actually add my new parts (which have been sat boxed gathering dust) onto the frame. Waiting for cranks before I can actually finish and ride the damn thing, but here is one of my photo montages below showing some of the new kit ...

Basic spec:

- 2012 XTR (2 x 10)
- Hope Hoops
- Hope Tech V2 brakes
- Use suspension carbon post (not the lithe 10stone rider I once was)
- Use carbon bars
- Hope headset and stem (pace stem on standby if required)
- flite gel saddle
- Proclass 2 forks

Attachments

• pacebuildmontage.jpg
    pacebuildmontage.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 681
hey hey hey, whats going on then, you finished yet or has the Attitude been getting all the love this week? ;)

50% love each!

Built both up together over the past week or so. Just been in garage putting final bits on and trying to work out how I am I gonna pay for some middleburns!

Mini update.

Finally after months of this slow burn build, with one frame change and god knows how many ebay and retrobike sales to get to this stage, I have the final piece of the jigsaw arriving next week (XTR M985 Cranks) so the bike will be ready to ride soon after....

... can't wait!

Back