For Sale Orange Prestige 19 inch Frame & Pace RC30 forks - Forks SOLD, frame still available

duncanwoodhall

Dirt Disciple
For sale is a 19 inch Orange Prestige frame, with Pace RC30 fork, and original 1" Dia Compe Aheadset.

I bought these with the intention of building up with Campagnolo OR parts, as per my old race bike. This project isn't going to happen so looking to sell on now. Frame would ideally need repainting and new decals, but is suitable to ride as is if preferred.

I'm looking for £270 if collected from Tadcaster/York, or can post at cost.

Would prefer to sell frame and forks together rather than split.

Stem not included, but I can include a black 1 1/8 Control Tech stem (with reducer) if that's of interest.

I also have the Campag parts available which I could sell with the frame if there's interest. The wheels and tyres in the picture are not included.

Thanks,

Duncan

Attachments

• IMG_20240225_115618_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240225_115618_HDR.jpg
    877.6 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20240225_115627_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240225_115627_HDR.jpg
    587.5 KB · Views: 126
cool bike, quite interested , is seatpost ok to be removed?

love the look of Campag parts , but prob. have enough already !

Hi all,

Thanks for the comments and interest. Forks have been sold (provisionally), due for collection tomorrow.

Assuming that goes ahead the frame will still be available. The seatpost moves freely and can be included as well.

I'll probably list the Orange frame only and the Campag parts I mentioned as new listings when I get round to it, but send me a message if there's any interest in these in the meantime.

Thanks,

Duncan

Latest posts

Back