Pace RC100 99p Start

I do it sometimes as a reminder, ebay send messages when someone outbids and stops me missing the end of auction, most of the time.
Yes I’m the same. The notification on a watched item ending in 14 mins doesn’t come though whilst driving or on headphones (or Garmin whilst riding) But if you’ve bid it will notify you in the last minutes.

Looks like it's seen some heavy use, shame the cranks have been patched and i would have liked to have seen the frame before the respray but still.. i'll be interested to see what it goes for

View attachment 654577

Pace RC100
That was a great buy for someone, looks to have been a 17” frameset…nice

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yup.. i watched the countdown, i'm not entirely sure what i was expecting re price, it's never going to be pristine with those cranks, y'dont know what surprises lurk under the paint and it's getting a bit long in the tooth to just thrash it so apart from the kudos of owning an RC100?

Yup.. i watched the countdown, i'm not entirely sure what i was expecting re price, it's never going to be pristine with those cranks, y'dont know what surprises lurk under the paint and it's getting a bit long in the tooth to just thrash it so apart from the kudos of owning an RC100?
There are a few negatives such as the frame having the repaired seat post/collar, and colour change, plus the cranks being repaired, so I think the price was probably right given the circumstances - forks were ok though, and there a few other bits too.

Interestingly the seller does say they have other things that may be of interest to the buyer, so the collection process may be fruitful to the new owner.

Back