Pace RC100 99p Start

Betsy

Old School Grand Master
Looks like it's seen some heavy use, shame the cranks have been patched and i would have liked to have seen the frame before the respray but still.. i'll be interested to see what it goes for

1661274609232.png

Pace RC100

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Looks like the frame has had the same seat tube repair as mine. When mine cracked, near the QR, Pace cut down the tube and fitted the later style clamp assembly.

I always find it bizarre when folks bid £1 for a high value item in the first few hours/days of an auction.. other parties chime in with bids for £4 followed by bids of £6 by others

What's the flipping point? i only bid on things i genuinely want to buy and then it's in the dying minutes and i bid to win.. seems like a complete waste of time and effort to up a bid by only £2 at the start of an auction..

I always find it bizarre when folks bid £1 for a high value item in the first few hours/days of an auction.. other parties chime in with bids for £4 followed by bids of £6 by others

What's the flipping point? i only bid on things i genuinely want to buy and then it's in the dying minutes and i bid to win.. seems like a complete waste of time and effort to up a bid by only £2 at the start of an auction..
Yeah I wonder that...I think it's like flexing muscle as a show of interest.....a dog marking it's spot sort of thing! Or just the hope that maybe they'll win it for nowt 😂

2 RC100's on ebay at the the same time, with rising energy prices there will surely be a third one on there soon too. Lack of front mech mount means it's either very early or considering the small size could be a RC100T? Any RC100 returned for factory repair after the RC200 release got the lowered seat tube mod & clamp no matter where the original damage was so look carefully for work elsewhere. Damage aside all the hard to find bits are there apart from the stem. I might put a bid in myself but driving to Norfolk and back will probably cost me £200 in derv alone.

I do it sometimes as a reminder, ebay send messages when someone outbids and stops me missing the end of auction, most of the time.

Back