Pace RC100 hose guides???

There's also this one at Shapeways: https://www.shapeways.com/product/DV6C5USXL/cannondale-cable-guide

BUT...I've been working on my own model of the Pace guides over the last few weeks for a client who is restoring two RC100s :cool:
I have some real, but damaged, ones from the frames to work from for the form and dimensions.

Mine are designed them to work with separate dome-headed push rivets, rather than the built-in one time pin system that Pace used, so should be more easily removable/replaceable.
Screenshot 2023-09-29 150523.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-29 150704.jpg

Currently being printed (LSPc resin), in grey, and should be with me in a few weeks.

All the best,

Last edited:
There's also this one at Shapeways: https://www.shapeways.com/product/DV6C5USXL/cannondale-cable-guide

BUT...I've been working on my own model of the Pace guides over the last few weeks for a client who is restoring two RC100s :cool:
I have some real, but damaged, ones from the frames to work from for the form and dimensions.

Mine are designed them to work with separate dome-headed push rivets, rather than the built-in one time pin system that Pace used, so should be more easily removable/replaceable.
View attachment 783028View attachment 783029

Currently being printed (LSPc resin), in grey, and should be with me in a few weeks.

All the best,
Any chance you may have a few going spare???????????
Could also be after a repro stem stearer aswell if you have the time..........

View attachment 783028View attachment 783029

All the best,
Hello and good morning, I just found your 2023 post here and would love to know if you still have some of your 40 made hose guides left to be sold? Looking forward to your response. Marc

Yes, sorry, I forgot to post an announcement here:confused:

Here's one with a tired and weathered original. The repros aren't as blue as looks on the pic.

IMG_20240313_090510.jpg

Plenty still left. :)
£4 each + £3 UK postage...so £15 posted for a full set of 3.

All the best,

Last edited:
What size do the holes in the frame have to be drilled out to? And do you still have sets available?

Thank you

That’s great could I purchase a set please? I’m not too sure how it all works…. In addition, I’m guessing I’ll have to cut the hose and bleed. The brakes have never been bled or taken apart in over thirty years. About the only other item I need is some brake blocks!

Back