Oops bought another Orange…

Blimey you’d have to be doing something a bit weird to get the F2 forks to flex - I assume they were the fitment.…

Dia Compe sticker aftermarket. Take it off.

Lovely thing.
I thought that, I had a mate that bought one of the first c16r and he was an animal that broke everything trying to be hans rey et all in mbuk!
That’s what the bloke remembered but it’s secondhand news. I reckon ideally it would get orange forks…

The sticker will go , only additional stickers will be mint sauce originals!

@enigma Plus the A-C is a good bit more than the F7's. Lovely bike. Like this colour scheme. Reissue? I thinks this is one of the last versions before the change to C16R.
I love the orange and white, a friend had one as kids , way out of my price range then… I thought everything after the original orange and white was classed as a reissue and this bike I’ve learned from the replies is older than I imagined.
Happy with that, and even happier with the condition of it!
I have an 07 disc reissue that will I am painting in the classic scheme so happy to have this scheme on this survivor…

What colour scheme is your 2007 reissue? It was a ltd edition of 200 & should have been orange & white as standard.

What colour scheme is your 2007 reissue? It was a ltd edition of 200 & should have been orange & white as standard.
It was black, its 035 0f 200 according to the salvaged sticker.. and I bought it bare frame with covid tax , thinking ive a mint xtr groupset and wheels from a broken whyte prst, so I can build a disc brake, 9 speed bomb proof dayrider..
I then spent ages and loads of dosh, finding the seat collar, surly forks etc, so its no budget build now!
But ive yet to find time to practice fade and paint it.
I successfully salvaged the non generic decals, I have now made the rest, I literally just need to get on and paint it!
The original paint was awful quality, I stripped it, it was original not resprayed but it will be better finished when I am done, and its all laquered in.

I look forward to seeing it. The frames for the ltd edition were painted by Bob Jackson so should have been good.
It was almost Matt finish so I wonder if the finish was straight off the boat and stickered?!
Fade paint by bob Jackson , black orders in shit almost primer from Taiwan?
It looks like the fabrication is nicely finished and it’s pretty light, it will ride well with the surly disc forks I picked up for it.

Back