Sold A Ritchey framed Ballistic - BMX lookalike

MSYT

Retro Guru
I know it might not be to everyone taste but… I need it cleared so..

Up for sale is a recent build of mine - a beautiful Ritchey framed Ballistic.

I believe this is a mid 90s model and for its age it’s in fantastic condition. I decided to honour its 90s heritage and fitted a complete Deore LX groupset running 3x7 speed but to make it a bit more cruiser inspired I fitted a set of high rise BMX bars and stem.

It rides brilliantly. I have the shifters a clean out so after 30 years of use they’re still going strong. The cantilever brakes have had a bit of an upgrade with some Kool Stop pads and the wide DMR tyres really make this a nice cruiser.

Im in the build for around £230 but I know bikes aren’t selling that well at the moment so I’m going to drop the price a bit.

Happy for collection or postage. Postage will be via Paisley Freight next day delivery. The bike will be properly boxed, packaged and insured.

Size 43cm/17" Centre to Top (Seat tube) or 36.5cm/14.5" Centre to Centre (Seat tube)
Price: £200

IMG_6592.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6593.jpeg
    IMG_6593.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_6594.jpeg
    IMG_6594.jpeg
    505.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6595.jpeg
    IMG_6595.jpeg
    490.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6596.jpeg
    IMG_6596.jpeg
    603.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6597.jpeg
    IMG_6597.jpeg
    474.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Fantastic looking bike. I have always wanted a Firemans Texas Cruiser from the USA. Is your frame and forks full Cro-Mo Tange? Good looking build @MSYT

Fantastic looking bike. I have always wanted a Firemans Texas Cruiser from the USA. Is your frame and forks full Cro-Mo Tange? Good looking build @MSYT

The frame is Prestige as far as I can tell from that decal but the fork is a threadless off a GT I think. It was pretty light but I couldn’t say what exact blend of steel it is.

Size 43cm/17" Centre to Top (Seat tube) or 36.5cm/14.5" Centre to Centre (Seat tube)

Back