One Of My Best Works Of Art To Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this is going as well as the OP expected.

I hope he doesn't work in a bike shop........

Paint looks like it could be good, but honestly its ruined by putting the Colnago stickers on a generic frame.

Build up looks like a cluster-phuck put together by someone who knows very little about bike mechanics.

There is some very tasty parts on there, I love the wheels and the cranks.
The frame looks quite chunky for my taste but It has some serious potential.

I like the Shimano sticker on the left chainstay. Not seen this style before, but think it might look good on the Zaskar!

Worrying!

From his profile:

Occupation: Professional Custom Carbon Mountain/Road Bikes Race Ready Out Of The Box Speed Machines That Weigh Under 20 pounds 29ers, 18 to 19 Pounds 27.5ers 14 to 17 Pounds 26ers. Prices Vary Between $2200 Up to $4000 Shipped. Using Nothing But The Best Carbon Frame Sets Carbon/Titanium/ & Aluminum Components. I Also Build The Wheel Sets On Site With Any Parts You Prefer Depending On Our Agreed Price. They Take 2-3 Weeks To Build Longer If You Would Like A Custom Paint / Decal Scheme Which I Do As Well
Interests: Building Bikes & Making People Happy When They See Their Dream Machine As They Lift It Out Of The Box!

james1985":15inh8bs said:
There is some very tasty parts on there, I love the wheels and the cranks.
The frame looks quite chunky for my taste but It has some serious potential.

I like the Shimano sticker on the left chainstay. Not seen this style before, but think it might look good on the Zaskar!

Have to agree not to keen on the frame, but that's just personal choice but there is some nice components on there and those cranks are really nice

Its Christmas you orrible lot,

frame does look like a hardcore BSO mind you.

pictures need a dog in them too :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool:

Oi you heathen oik - that may well be a fantastic Litech frame under there! :p

Like the one we had stolen recently :cry:

It seems like a craze is sweeping Retrobike of late, Loadsa businesses joining up. Flaunting their wears, wallet waves calling it a collection/museum blah blah blah....., A wallet wave every month trying to get a BOTM title, or like this fella using BOTM as a presentation of his Skills, whilst having the bike listed for sale.

I think its about time they started paying there way......,
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=274922 it doesn't cost fortunes afterall,
Shoot me if you will but its how I see it.

IGOTTASEROTTA":h6tbv1pb said:
Pretty sweet right? This is what I do and best of all I can do anything for anyone. I make my own decals and custom paint all of my bikes. So if anyone is looking for a one of a kind mountain bike, PM me and I can send you a complete build sheet with components, their weights and costs of custom decals and paint schemes.

Has Colnago contacted you yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back