OMFG Have I been karma'd!

Why do i think Atticus Finch is an ID here? And why do i think i have seen that name beside a B+W pic.

I might google it tomorrow - bed time for some of us!!

Richard

You absolute Jam Sandwich,
That is a 1992 axis. I had a 1992 apex that did some serious mountain biking and wore the scars to tell - several cracks (welded and fixed). It would be a serious shame to split that bike. Don't make any rash decisons!! If you were to sell how much would you want?

Fab score, but the sari needs maguras, theres no canti bridge at the back, and i think the cable bosses are set up to support them

I know you could use a hanger, but not very elegant.

A frame that nice and a group so fresh, worth making the effort, and maguras come up often enough so no biggie

Re: Re:

mynchiboy":36b873we said:
It's a 1992 model Axis, and indeed all original. To answer the question they're not hugely sought after but they are nicely made with good tubing and ride well. Shame it's not your size...

I believe that somebody on here was doing a resto of the same model on here and was having issues tracking down the saddle so it may be worth looking them up. The smokes should raise some parts funds as well providing that they're not dried up to oblivion :)

It was me and still looking :(

Latest posts

Back