Ok I admit I have a problem! Now with pics.

You could do an ironic lashup/fixie/ss build with one of them and then post it up on ebay so we can all point and laugh at it...?

Ok despite a heavy night at a 1950s rock n roll dance in an east London working men's club I managed to haul my ass to Brighton in time for a bacon butty on the seafront before picking up my second Rc100 in 4 days. This one in a size that actually fits me! First impressions, other than a few paint chips, collapsed elastomers and the recent addition of an acera rear derailleur it is in exceptional condition.

308a977d.jpg

54434fbd.jpg

417dbf97.jpg

0a3c9a19.jpg

35c5f5d2.jpg

Other than the sea front there was sadly no time to visit any other local tourist spots.

de6cb466.jpg

Such a good buy mate...the guntree Pace?

Come on...what serial numbers have you just collected?

Rich

I do like the look of those Pace frames, tres :cool:

Would love one myself, what do they tend to go for......if you can find one?

Would love to see a pic of your full collection :D

Rich":2r9zasiz said:
Such a good buy mate...the guntree Pace?

Come on...what serial numbers have you just collected?

Rich

The very same. Only came across it by accident but glad I did. I negotiated a little on price and he (the original owner from new) was glad to see it go to a good home. There's a good chance that I'll be selling the other rc100's as a result of this purchase as this one is the frame size I was always after! Yet to be fully decided though. On a trivial note, I now own 0.42% of all the RC100's produced!

Minty Sauce":2enwt1w9 said:
I do like the look of those Pace frames, tres :cool:

Would love to see a pic of your full collection :D

Would love to ge a pic, the last collection shot was already a logistical nightmare. Living in central London sans garden I would need to hire a team of Hellers to move all the bikes outside whilst photos are taken. With the 4 bikes in my last shot it took 2 helpers I now have 7 of the damned things.

As for how much, it varies and needless to say I only buy if I think they represent value. They don't normally pop up for sale that often though.

i bet you said "but i only wanted one"..then its gets all out of hand..me wanted one kona now i have four..and pining for another :roll: :LOL:

Ernie ;)

Back