Roll call so far
Stu
Matthew
Vern
Carl
Stephen
Daniel
Sophie

Have I missed anyone or anyone else coming (it's going to be a nice day weather wise even though it's yak today!) so we know who to wait for at the car park .
Parking's 50p btw

Re:

Bugger I thought this was next week for some reason.. I was just making plans to go away in the van :facepalm:

Think I'd better prep a bike tonight :LOL:

slmracing":347arsk7 said:
NE&YORKS Present

Ogden Water country park

Distance: 15 to 20ish miles (depends on the route, recce next weekend)

Link to start point: http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x ... srf&dn=583

Post code: HX2 8YA

Difficulty 4/5

NO HELMET NO RIDE !

Start time will be 10.30 am, a food stop will be included but please bring some food with you. This ride takes you around open moorland, stuning views, some technical decents, even a water fall to look at.

Please remember to bring water proofs, spare inner tubes etc. This is a demanding ride but well worth the effort, please do not expect to be back at the car park for 3pm, it will be more like 5pm.

Well i've just spotted this wonderful post and now i'm deffinitely gutted as i'm still in the mids of sorting my bike and i'm certainly not fit enough just yet to be riding a bike with 1x7 gears on some proper off road trails just yet and besides having no water proofs before any one offers i'm in the middle of sorting my car for it's MOT and getting stuff ready for my eldest sons wedding in a couple of weeks plus i've got a niece who shortly is
going to be a mum for the 1st time so i certainly don't want to be to far away from it all .

So although i can't make it this time round i most certainly will want to go on this next year if it happens again and i can hopefully shed some unwanted weight in the mean time and i hope some of you guys will get some pics for the thread as i'm real kean to see where you've been .

Cheers Ian ;) ..

Re: Re:

Matthews":11sqqpln said:
Just bring the Dialled , it'll be best for the descents !

Na kili will be more fun.. with the pace up front :LOL:

Muddy paw":11sqqpln said:
Well i've just spotted this wonderful post and now i'm deffinitely gutted as i'm still in the mids of sorting my bike and i'm certainly not fit enough just yet to be riding a bike with 1x7 gears on some proper off road trails just yet and besides having no water proofs before any one offers i'm in the middle of sorting my car for it's MOT and getting stuff ready for my eldest sons wedding in a couple of weeks plus i've got a niece who shortly is
going to be a mum for the 1st time so i certainly don't want to be to far away from it all .

So although i can't make it this time round i most certainly will want to go on this next year if it happens again and i can hopefully shed some unwanted weight in the mean time and i hope some of you guys will get some pics for the thread as i'm real kean to see where you've been .

Cheers Ian ;) ..

It'll be good to see you sir

Re: Re:

It'll be good to see you sir[/quote]

Just call me Ian or muddy please as i can't be doing with being called sir as it's to formal .

Cheers Ian ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back