Official 2013 Mountain Mayhem team thread

Didn't really want to make a song and dance with it , Just trying to be helpful and get the team in.

I will email in the individuals and see what is happening then if no reply Id suggest the people that have already paid jump ship over to mistermoos relaxed ten as I believe they still need 4 people.

daj":3shkv7jb said:
Didn't really want to make a song and dance with it , Just trying to be helpful and get the team in.

I will email in the individuals and see what is happening then if no reply Id suggest the people that have already paid jump ship over to mistermoos relaxed ten as I believe they still need 4 people.

Good god dave,why are you emailing again

daj":2rcn13qs said:

Mistermoos?????...... :LOL: .....come and join us its cosy over here, and the water is lovely and warm......ooops, no..that was me..not the water... :shock:

misteroo":16404drq said:
daj":16404drq said:

Mistermoos?????...... :LOL: .....come and join us its cosy over here, and the water is lovely and warm......ooops, no..that was me..not the water... :shock:

Will hold fire for now !! I really want a West Midlands 10 racing around Mayhem if possible

You're a good man Dave.

Despite what Matt may claim to the contrary, always remember that the 'C' in AEC stands for Coordinator.

daj":20ms3x7p said:

I appreciate the organisation Dave.

Perhaps the people who paid first get first choice of when they want to ride.

Those that have kept you waiting......

I am not even in the Team Mark , Your captain will be NeilM and Rupe has offered up a helping role :cool:

You will find me passed out on the course somewhere with Matt !! :LOL:

Back