Withdrawn Big ol' clearout XT Hope Suntour XC Pro Odyssey XTR Flite LX WTB etc some NOS THREAD CLOSED

PARTS LIST CONTINUED

Shimano Deore MT60 brake levers x2 pairs
Two sets of these brake levers, both in very nice condition. The pivots on all of them are not loose and the barrel adjusters aren't seized. All threads are good. There are no noticeable scuffs on them. One set still has the adjust reach sticker on it, but the other hasn't.
£20> £18 per set.

Shimano DX RD-M650 long cage rear mech
Pretty excellent condition although there are slight scuffs along the parallelogram front. Jockeys show minimum wear. Threads are all good with no seized bits and pivots have no play. Jockeys are original. For 7 speed setups.
£20> £18

Shimano DX FD-M650 front mech
Very nice condition. Mechanically all's well, no play anywhere and all threads are good. Some tarnishing in the chain cage. There's a scuff to the right of the xt logo. Clamp size 28.6mm. Bottom pull.
£17> £15

Shimano Deore MT60 pedals
Very good condition, all allen bolts intact, cages in a good used condition with all teeth in place. Paintwork a bit tatty and the Deore body labels are worn through due to shoe rub. Bearings are smooth and both end caps in place. Standard 9/16" threading.
£25

Shimano Deore MT60 front hub with original skewer
Aside from some cosmetic marks from use/lacing it is in excellent condition, and bearings run smooth. Also, the centre barrel logo is starting to show some wear. I've just serviced the bearings and they're running fine.
£12> £10

Shimano LX RD-M550 rear mech
This is the medium cage version of this mech. It's a nice alternative to the above m550 long cage version if you'd rather avoid an unnecessarily long cage for your gear setup.
Very nice condition although there are a fair few scuffs along the parallelogram front. Jockeys show minimum wear. Threads are all good with no seized bits and pivots have no play. Jockeys are original. For 7 speed setups.
£16> £14

Avid Speed Dial 5/Single Digit 3 brakeset.
The brake levers are very adjustable, with the red knobs allowing the cable pull ratio to be fine tuned to suit. Condition is pretty excellent, only the logos on the l/h lever are starting to fade. Mechanically all's well, no slackness in the pivots and nothing's seized in place etc. The v brakes are good solid stoppers. All the hardware's included, although I've not shown the cable connecting gubbins in the pics. The black paintwork shows some scuffs here and there but is still presentable.
£25> £23 complete, or will split.

Last edited:
Would like to take the Odyssey Shark Bite bear trap pedals, pm me payment details and I will arrange.
Many thanks

Back