Withdrawn Big ol' clearout XT Hope Suntour XC Pro Odyssey XTR Flite LX WTB etc some NOS THREAD CLOSED

Found a rear wheel with a Regina Extra 7 speed freewheel on it and done a bit of double checking on the net and all good for me to go for the Sachs freewheel if still available? 🤞 Will PM you! 👍

Interested in the Sachs freewheel. 99% sure this is Compatible with 7 speed Campagnolo I need it for. Regina freewheels are crazy money.
I went through all of this with my 82' Rossin Super Record because Regina = too much money/rarely for sale. The Campagnolo derailleur has the range, but your problem will be which Campagnolo downtube shifters you are using. I went with friction shifters because I was getting misshifting with the indexed I had access to at the time. 6 and 7 speed cog (and chain) specifications were already standardized.

I went through all of this with my 82' Rossin Super Record because Regina = too much money/rarely for sale. The Campagnolo derailleur has the range, but your problem will be which Campagnolo downtube shifters you are using. I went with friction shifters because I was getting misshifting with the indexed I had access to at the time. 6 and 7 speed cog (and chain) specifications were already standardized.
It should be fine as I checked a Regina Extra freewheel I have out the garage and the sprocket spacing is 5mm which is the same as Shimano and Sachs (the one I'm hoping to get) so don't think there will be an issue. It should change better than the Regina as I thought it had some profiled cuts like the Sachs, but they are super-basic in profile with no ramps or chamfers. I say chamfers, it just looks like the Sachs has each tooth bashed with a BIG hammer! 🤣 An accurate BIG hammer of course!

Back