[Now full] 3rd Ten man Mountain Mayhem Team sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wanted riders for a 10 man Mountain Mayhem Team

Only correct - it's a Retro Mayhem Personality in it's own right! :cool:

Re:

I have a backup (My Marin has been sat in the corner of the garage for far too long now and needs to be used but need another retro in my life anyway)

In the spirit of Mayhem (Im good at causing it) though. I am definitely up for it. In fact if I miss out on this team I might even try and get a team of 4 or so myself just so I can take part. Just made the mistake of watching last years and now I'm hooked.

Nobody tell me about any more events please, I'll need a bigger overdraft.

Re: Wanted riders for a 10 man Mountain Mayhem Team

I'm sorry you just don't have a feel for this yet. You used "seriousness" on a mayhem thread.

Re:

Youre right. My humblest apologies.

I will amend my post as quickly as possible to avoid upset. I suppose im so used to the madness at home that anything else is serious to me :LOL:

Re: Re:

MarinMartin":2b8lbfjs said:
Youre right. My humblest apologies.

I will amend my post as quickly as possible to avoid upset. I suppose im so used to the madness at home that anything else is serious to me :LOL:

Its like "Fight Club" we only have one rule.......... and serious doesn't feature in it.

anyway Pg1 updates with all those who've thrown their hat into the ring :D just three [edit ➡️ ] now two spaces left now

and to save you hopping back, it's below also

Attachments

• Jan 2017.JPG
    Jan 2017.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 133
Re:

:LOL:
Our Lady ain't missus Pedro - tempted to just leave it and enjoy the inevitable confusion and sheepishness though! :LOL:

Re: Last 3 riders wanted for a 10 man Mountain Mayhem Team

Getting there... just 3 more to make a team! Will have to come up with some ideas of a team name... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back