[Now full] 3rd Ten man Mountain Mayhem Team sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wanted riders for a 10 man Mountain Mayhem Team

Hotwheels.":155pb0m4 said:
I'm heavily considering...

Give it a go. Many of us have not done it before, it's just an opportunity to have a great weekend.. :cool: .. certainly no pressure in terms of how the team fairs, its just enjoy the atmosphere, meet some great people and ride a lap! :D

Retro Spud":1jokp2qo said:
MarinMartin":1jokp2qo said:
Wish i could get up there (curse of not being able to drive). Would love to do it. Already signed up for pivot 24/12 solo

If you can get to Stroud Station which is only two stops north of Bristol Templemeads on the mainline I could pick you up Friday and drop you off on Sunday,
The station isn't that far away from the event.

Might have to look into trains. and double check I haven't double booked an event as I'm doing so many this year (might be my last year riding before surgery so want to make it a good one)

Might be your last ride before surgery if you get that first downhill wrong! :mrgreen:

elPedro666":2xl07mop said:
Bollox64":2xl07mop said:
As there's a bucket in this thread, and I am in the Lost souls team already, maybe I should bring a food delicacy from Sweden....

WARNING for those with sensitive stomachs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmu7bHj81WI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlbT3NZRjtc (skip to 11 minute mark)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Amazing!
Bring it ;)

don't you dare bring any of that sh1te with you.
The stink will just linger for the entire weekend :shock:

Actually that's sooo wrong you gotta bring some of that Swedish delicacy with you.... Its perfect for Mayhem

Re:

Jut checked trains and apparently not as bad as I thought. (£85 return from my local to Stroud for the weekend). So with a bit of saving up (and the hope of another job coming up) it could well be a possible for me.

Already working on trying to find a retro for it ;)

Re: Re:

MarinMartin":jp5bohl9 said:
Jut checked trains and apparently not as bad as I thought. (£85 return from my local to Stroud for the weekend). So with a bit of saving up (and the hope of another job coming up) it could well be a possible for me.

Already working on trying to find a retro for it ;)

How tall are you? Mwahahahaha!

Ever swept up?

You offering "your Broom" of Retro goodness and fame as a loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back