[Now full] 3rd Ten man Mountain Mayhem Team sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

:oops: That was me.... Technically it wasn't spam Since I'd just bought a Flite off you, and I thought you might want to re- invest the money in a Mayhem ticket on team #2

Were now past the 50% mark .... Four more to go for a full house

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":1gou55rj said:
:oops: That was me.... Technically it was spam Since I'd just bought a Flite off you, I thought you might want to re- invest the money in a Mayhem ticket on team #2

:LOL: ah of course! Well it worked out in the end ;)

Re: Wanted riders for a 10 man Mountain Mayhem Team

Wish i could get up there (curse of not being able to drive). Would love to do it. Already signed up for pivot 24/12 solo

Re: Re:

shawnb":2mv5zeqn said:
Someone on here contacted me towards the end of last year and asked if I wanted to do this. Unfortunately I've forgotten who it was and anyway I told them I couldn't do it as the 17th is the wife's and my wedding anniversary. It appears that month's of whinging and whining have paid off and she's allowed me to do it!
So, I'm in :D

Brilliant! :cool: .. surprising how affective whinging and perseverance can be!

MarinMartin":f94dek58 said:
Wish i could get up there (curse of not being able to drive). Would love to do it. Already signed up for pivot 24/12 solo

If you can get to Stroud Station which is only two stops north of Bristol Templemeads on the mainline I could pick you up Friday and drop you off on Sunday,
The station isn't that far away from the event.

Hotwheels.":2wqvi8zb said:
I'm heavily considering...

In the words of Dr Peppers .... What's the worst that can happen! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back