November 2013 Nominations Please !

Status
Not open for further replies.
all I can say is MOO!! that bike made me laugh so it will get my vote. its supposed to be fun remember?!!
MCsanandreas :) cheers mate ,as much as I very much admire and aspire to the builds within this forum, I must admit it does seem a little serious in here sometimes , so I'm really pleased you like moo moo , it was put together with the view of bringing a smile and a laugh . Job done. :D

Moo Moo Rules ;)

Mr Universe":35oaf4gf said:
all I can say is MOO!! that bike made me laugh so it will get my vote. its supposed to be fun remember?!!
MCsanandreas :) cheers mate ,as much as I very much admire and aspire to the builds within this forum, I must admit it does seem a little serious in here sometimes , so I'm really pleased you like moo moo , it was put together with the view of bringing a smile and a laugh . Job done. :D

Moo Moo Rules ;)

no worries! it has kind of put an idea into my mind of what I could do with some of my odd bits of bike. do not worry it will not infringe your cow copyright.

Had a cow tread on a bike of mine once :roll: ..... wasn't much good afterwards :facepalm: .....
I always preferred the sheep.... :oops:

Mr Universe":1rvxt4ml said:
Hmm some great entries :cool:

Not sure if I'm late to the party but I'll have a laugh with entering my 94/95 Univega , aka Moo Moo :LOL:

Rebuild thread here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=267359

And a couple of pictures I'd like to submit.

Moooooo

Love it! Would be the tits "pun intended" if you could have found some holstein dairly cows to photograph in the background like such.

3w01.jpg

girlonbike":2pcl1lh5 said:
Hey, not sure of the rules and such. This is my first time. Hopefully I don't violate anything. Here is my little special bike made and painted for a great lady named Heidi. More pics and info here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=277531

girlonbike's 1990 Fat City Team Comp

ee76b3aa.jpg

1bca5471.jpg

:cool:

One of the coolest bikes on the site, and one of the few that warrants such a car.............. :cool: If only it were that simple...

Attachments

• 1.21 GIGAWATTS..jpg
    1.21 GIGAWATTS..jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,235
  • COOL AS ICE.......jpg
    COOL AS ICE.......jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 1,235
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back