Not allowed to ask in Site F.A.Q.

Sir Neil d'Menture

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
looks like I cant ask in there so I'll try here...
When someone mentions me I get an alert. But I don't get an e-mail or text or anything to tell me that the alert is waiting for me to read.
I missed a post in September and nearly missed one on Friday.
Is there a way to know that somebody wants to talk to me without having to remember to look on here daily?

When someone mentions me I get an alert. But I don't get an e-mail or text or anything to tell me that the alert is waiting for me to read.
Is there a way to know that somebody wants to talk to me without having to remember to look on here daily?
You can set preferences in you account settings, no I don't know how sorry @Imlach will help.

Hi Neil

You cannot choose to get emails from Mentions.

These are your options. Basically you'll receive an email when PM'ed and new activity in watched threads (usually a summary)

Screenshot_20230319-160513_Brave.jpg

In order to make it so that you can receive emails from user mentions John would need to install a forum addon.

Back