Nissan Skylines.

A friend of mine had a mildly tuned Sunny GTI-R,that felt reasonably quick,he then sold that and imported a R32 GTR which after an engine rebuild plus HKS turbo's and cams was putting out just north of 510 bhp,he's now sold that and is pootling about in a TVR Cerbera - lovely sound but probably not as easy to drive as the GTR.

To be honest any saloon packing circa 500bhp is going to feel VERY quick!! :)

Mark.

Personally I would avoid most Mercs between 1996 to about 2006 as theres rust and electrics that make these cars cheap for a reason. The swap over from one type of paint to another dosent help.

I would love an early Skyline, I love the 80's Japanese cars.

I've owned 3 of these; basic 1.8 8v with a turbo or the 2.0 16v

2307910470_357589dbe6.jpg

And a couple of these; more 'straight edge only!' Japanese design

nissan_sunny_zx_coupe_1987_grey.jpg

Would love:

Nissan_Skyline_R30_2000_RS_Turbo-C_001.JPG

Or one of these...

mazda-323-4wd-turbo-01.jpg

Another fast 'GT' is a non cat 560 SEC or early 500SEC AMG - these cars can change into 4th at 140mph...

PIC00012w.jpg

I'm hoping to turn my old beastie into:

9.gif

Caveman68":3tes0qe3 said:
To be honest any saloon packing circa 500bhp is going to feel VERY quick!! :)

It's all relative. If the car feels out of control it feels fast. Get a Metro Turbo and pull the waste gate pipe off :LOL: :mrgreen: :LOL: :facepalm:

Seriously though my mate had a Cossie BITD with a T4 (proper one), greys, forged pistons, bd something cams, all those intercoolers and charge coolers and other nonsense. It did 437.5bhp on an engine dyno and similar figures on rolling roads. He wasn't shy about using the power either, none of this "its 440hp but I've got the boost turned down at the moment" stuff. He blew it up more times and had more rebuilds than I can remember. In fact he wrecked just about every single part of the car at one time or another, so much so that it was a Moonstone Sapphire when he bought it and a White 3 door when he sold it :LOL: . I'm serious he didn't sell the Sapphire (he wrapped it round a lamp post) and buy a 3 door (well he bought a shell) :LOL: . Even the 3 door shell was looking kindof distorted and bent by the end (another crash involving a pavement and some 200 foot skidmarks, on the road not in his pants :LOL: ). But yeah that was one quick old car, all or nothing power from that T4!!!

got to spend 6 months driving around in a mates OZ delivered (1 of 105) R32 gtr, it was "stock", still pretty darn fast, he'd had 2 engine rebuilds in 12 years of owning (some silly amount both times) and he used it as a daily driver for years.
It was nice, but I wouldn't really want one (I lusted after an R33 after seeing the best motoring 1998 GTR challenge) now.

Back