Nidderdale reccy

Weather looks good for xmas eve if we can all make it , work up an appetite for too much beer n food over the next couple of days

Matthews":1ah68ts8 said:
Weather looks good for xmas eve if we can all make it , work up an appetite for too much beer n food over the next couple of days

Just been informed I have to go shopping xmas eve :facepalm:

I can make tues/weds 30/31 if you don't do xmas eve, but if you do, take a camera an take plenty of pics.

Re:

best park up at scar house ;plenty of space
done a loop of the resy a few weeks ago on the moonlander ;the middlesmoor route going out and dropping down to the resy is rocky as hell;
not done the full climb up from the dam ;so would come along for that. :D

Re:

Looking at parking at Middlesmoor , over the top and down to res , along north side of valley and hopefully lunch stop at Ramsgill, gentle run back up the valley to absolute b****r of climb back up to Middlesmoor . there's a pub in Middlesmoor :D

Re:

There's a small carpark just as you head out of the village before you hit the dirt track , thought about Lofthouse but didn't think there was parking there , yes I know there's masses of space at scar house but it' means the silly climb to middlesmoor followed by the long slog up to the top at the end of the ride when everyones getting tired .

Re: Re:

kenaltobelli":3ezt23bw said:
good call that layby :D i can do xmas eve no shopping to do :facepalm:

No riding for me on Xmas eve, I have been told to spend time with the family :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool:

Merry Christmas everyone

Back