Nice little run-around

Re:

Good evening all, thanks for all of the positive comments, this is my listing. I have had a few decent offers on eBay, if anyone is interested in the bike I am happy to sell for a lower price and avoid Ebay fees.

Thanks again.

Re: Re:

1978":1fbivdok said:
Good evening all, thanks for all of the positive comments, this is my listing. I have had a few decent offers on eBay, if anyone is interested in the bike I am happy to sell for a lower price and avoid Ebay fees.

Thanks again.

The disc version has been listed over 14 times on ebay, and the red one for a good while too, and is equally as stunning.

What the other two make up for in condition and Spec(disc) yours has the provenance instead.

All hard to find and probably harder to find than a Chehalis Built Klein Attitude in original paint, and to my mind equally as desirable.

Sadly with the state of the Uk, and the national decline in spending, i fear this is considerably more money than people currently want to spend, despite all of the above. :cry:

Re:

What he said, despite it being an old race ;) bike would love a Zinn ..... One day, but savings and being a Yorkshireman would make it difficult for me to justify those pricetags.
RBG

Re:

I’ve dropped the price by a couple of hundred pounds, let me know if you’re interested. Happy to sell cheaper outside eBay.

Thanks

Back