1989 GT Talera non triple triangle back on the road

Picked up this pre/non triple triangle 1989 GT Talera and got straight away with making it roadworthy, stx shifters, LX front and rear derailler, sugino crankset, refurb BB, new brakes and cables, new gear cables and SPECIALIZED 26x2.0 just to get it going. Kept all the original parts I replaced so might consider putting back to standard I just needed it going for the weekend riding with the kid as I've sold my other steeds. Maybe restore, maybe leave running as is? Hasn't cost me anything other than purchase price as I've split a Kona Fire Mountain and a diamondback hence the mix of parts, got the original 200GS crankset, shifters and levers to restore
Hey there! Quick question—any chance you've got the specs for the quill stem post? Having same bike (talera 89) unfortunately without stem. Curious about the length and angle, as I want to stick with that original geometry. Thanks

Hey there! Quick question—any chance you've got the specs for the quill stem post? Having same bike (talera 89) unfortunately without stem. Curious about the length and angle, as I want to stick with that original geometry. Thanks
Hi, sold the bike around 3 months ago, sorry I can't provide any specs

Back