NEW TI RALEIGH 753 40TH TDF ANNIVERSARY MODEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

JSH":2ch3omun said:
This one is going to be for sale if anyone wants one. It’s a 56 and number 195. PM me if interested. A complete unridden bike and I’d take less than the Raleigh price for a new bike
Any chance of giving it a test run before you let her go and give us your thoughts ?

vcballbat":1s63tou9 said:
JSH":1s63tou9 said:
This one is going to be for sale if anyone wants one. It’s a 56 and number 195. PM me if interested. A complete unridden bike and I’d take less than the Raleigh price for a new bike
Any chance of giving it a test run before you let her go and give us your thoughts ?
Not unless the weather improves

The History Man":2mvkkyhs said:
Christ. Another two pages since I last checked in.
I know you look away for a second and there's another several pages added, I've consumed that much popcorn reading this one I'm scared I won't actually fit back on my bike.

allenh":3i3nx5se said:
The History Man":3i3nx5se said:
Christ. Another two pages since I last checked in.
I know you look away for a second and there's another several pages added, I've consumed that much popcorn reading this one I'm scared I won't actually fit back on my bike.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

MORE BEER NEEDED

Seems a bit of a schoolboy error, and if I had bought one expecting a replica the sloping top tube would annoy me!
If they got that wrong what's the story with the rest of the geometry? Is that all correct? BB drop, fork rake and trail, head angle, seat angle must all be wrong if the fork blades are longer! Unless they factored for that. But is there anyone left at Raleigh who understands these things?
The proof of the pudding will be in the eating. Has anyone ridden one yet? How does it handle?

Re:

Should have gone to a well known High Street Opticians.... :shock:
... and don't believe 'Fake News'... ;)

vcballbat":2d0x3i04 said:
Should have gone to a well known High Street Opticians.... :shock:
... and don't believe 'Fake News'... ;)
Why have you been such a vehement defender of the rationale behind this half arsed attempt a cashing in on faded glory? Sloping tubes, staggered brakes, dodgy decals..........

I’m so glad I’m an innocent objective bystander enjoying this farce.

Anybody fancy painting my gran sport?

The History Man":12pucagq said:
Anybody fancy painting my gran sport?

Me..me..me... I need the work! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back