Ti Raleigh 40th Anniversary Frame Help - Sorted

For me its still unacceptable on a 1500 pound limited edition frame. No care is taken

I’m really sorry to see this Nob. It must be gutting for dedicated collectors and passionate enthusiasts to be exploited like this - especially when many have been lifelong loyal Raleigh customers. Fu*kin outrageous really.
It might still ride nicely though?

Remember "that" thread too. And then this sad one popped up.

@Nob - ride the living crap out of it; show the same affection in equal measure to what Raleigh put in it.

Move on to other pastures. Boycott the 50th Anniversary one. ;)

I’m really sorry to see this Nob. It must be gutting for dedicated collectors and passionate enthusiasts to be exploited like this - especially when many have been lifelong loyal Raleigh customers. Fu*kin outrageous really.
It might still ride nicely though?
I’m just happy I have a proper SBDU frame…. Only unboxed this one last week as been sitting in its box untouched for 3yrs when I pre ordered it so even though I was aware of the issues it’s still disheartening to see the mess they have made close up… this was a purely money making exercise by Raleigh as they can’t be proud of this surely…….anyway it’ll be a commuter if I have enough bits to build it up….but I’ll not be rushing…..

Spot the odd one out! I love my 40th anniversary, it rides brilliantly. The tig brazing can't be filed down apparently. I'm really happy with it and it's more comfortable than my pros but admittedly not in the same league as a Villata, Losa or De Rosa Primato

Attachments

• IMG_20221223_185450.jpg
    IMG_20221223_185450.jpg
    740.5 KB · Views: 53
Spot the odd one out! I love my 40th anniversary, it rides brilliantly. The tig brazing can't be filed down apparently. I'm really happy with it and it's more comfortable than my pros but admittedly not in the same league as a Villata, Losa or De Rosa Primato
It the one in the bottom right hand corner which is the awfully made 40th Anniversary model….

Latest posts

Back