Ti Raleigh 40th Anniversary Frame Help - Sorted

This is my incarnation of this anniversary frameset a commuter come winter bike made with bits I’ve had left over….have some of these pro blade mudguards to fit later
A353D540-E05E-4EF5-8E38-7C580C5703BE.jpeg

This is my incarnation of this anniversary frameset a commuter come winter bike made with bits I’ve had left over….have some of these pro blade mudguards to fit later
View attachment 735661
Well I’m thinking of selling this complete bike for around £1K including the certificate so let me know if there is any potential interest. I’ve got to many bikes & having a bit of a clear out. It’s a 59cm so 23” in old money I’m guessing.

Well I’m thinking of selling this complete bike for around £1K including the certificate so let me know if there is any potential interest. I’ve got to many bikes & having a bit of a clear out. It’s a 59cm so 23” in old money I’m guessing.
Ahem ... That chainring!
Your target buyer is Mr strongman

Ahem ... That chainring!
Your target buyer is Mr strongman
It’s the only spare Crankset with a ring I have 60T but big rear sprocket is 36T as it’s a 10x1 set up currently but a bargain for someone as I’ll,ask only £999 & everyone knows these frames alone went for £1500 & a complete build £2500 so what not to like 😁

Don't forget that of the £1500 only £1250 is value as £250 went to the taxman. You wont charge VAT.

Don't forget that of the £1500 only £1250 is value as £250 went to the taxman. You wont charge VAT.
Tax free…. 😂 Well your getting a complete bike for less than 1K & come with the Raleigh certificate for the frame……

Back