New electric car

chelfingwomansdiscountflyer.jpg
:LOL:

This has to be the funniest comment left on the site--

This is a fecking joke.
No one would really make any cars or a website THIS SHIT!
I see the cars are cheap but I wouldnt pay 50p for one.
Whats with the 6 litre engine having 180bhp? My cars got that and its 10 years old and a 2 litre...
The English on this site is worse than a 2 year old retard could come up with.
Hilarious!
If these cars are real any one who buys one is mentally ill...

I dont think he knows its a spoof :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dyna-ti":2apirdba said:
Not a lot of room for luggage/kids :LOL:
True, but I was trying to counter the image given in the Chelfing website that "Electric Car = Milk Float". Electric cars can accelerate much more quickly than ICE-powered cars because they have a flat torque curve -- in other words there's no "power band"; maximum torque is available throughout the entire rev range.
dyna-ti":2apirdba said:
And a short track is hardly a fair test,you might as well compare them to a dragster ,sure it will beat a Ferrari or anything else but this hardly means its better. :?
Well, everyone's got their own idea of what "better" means. Personally, I'd love to be able to buy an electric car, but then I just love to see the progress of engineering technology.

Personally, I'd love to be able to buy an electric car, but then I just love to see the progress of engineering technology

Yeah.Me too
Coasting along hardly making a sound :cool:

They could way down in price as India and the far eastern countries develop new powercells.

But I think theres still thousands of years worth of oil yet to be discovered,i mean at the moment ,most rigs seem to be coastal or at most a couple of hundred miles offshore,once they move out by 700 miles offshore im sure there will be plenty to be found

So thousands of years worth of land disputes[wars] still to come :?

Brazil next ;)

Back