Mystery Marin mountain bike

Thanks again for the suggestions folks! :) Have listed it on eBay for collection only as sorting a courrier looked like a lot of faff.

Would benefit from a full side photograph with it turned the other way around. Otherwise good luck with the sale šŸ‘

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'd also put somewhere in the description that it has a Hope front hub and a Club Roost handlebar - the former will be a search term that pings for a lot of people. If you want the best money then identify the choice parts for the audience.

Might also put "rare red Campagnolo rims" as frankly I've never seen them before and they must have cost a pretty penny back in the day as they wouldn't be original.

My bets are you'll see Ā£200.

Self collection is always going to have a big impact on auction results. Having said that- it didnĀ“t too bad for a fork and two rims, did it?

Back