Saracen X-tort Xtreme 6061 Aluminium full bike.

crabmandoo

Retro Newbie
Hi guys, new member here, I've had my old saracen since 2004 when i bought it from a family friend, I rode it from 2004 to 2012 and neglected it to be honest, my dad was clearing his shed out and pulled my old friend from the back of it, so long story short I've got a full bike for sale as Id rather see it sold to someone who can appreciate it for what it once was and potentially could be again, I have moved on to motorcycles and no longer have interest in it but like I said i dont want to going in a skip id rather some one use it, the only thing that is different it has hope brakes and a shimano diore lx crank set. parts changed by the family friend.
all the other parts as follows.

shimano drivetrain deore lx 2002 hollowtech
Azonic Fusion platform Pedals magnesium body chromoly spindle BMX MTB grey
Marzocchi Bomber MXC Air Suspension Forks Fork 1 1/8 Bombers 26 2002 SSV ECC
saracen xtort 801 aluminium frame
tioga slalom alloy bars
tioga 'cube' stem
mavic d521 rims
Please forgive the inaccuracies on the parts listed i simply matched it as best i could via google.
most of the parts are worn I have pictures if anyone is interested.

I dont even know what to with it, I was just going to put it on ebay but thought id get some advice first.

Thanks
Crabmandoo.

Hi guys, new member here, I've had my old saracen since 2004 when i bought it from a family friend, I rode it from 2004 to 2012 and neglected it to be honest, my dad was clearing his shed out and pulled my old friend from the back of it, so long story short I've got a full bike for sale as Id rather see it sold to someone who can appreciate it for what it once was and potentially could be again, I have moved on to motorcycles and no longer have interest in it but like I said i dont want to going in a skip id rather some one use it, the only thing that is different it has hope brakes and a shimano diore lx crank set. parts changed by the family friend.
all the other parts as follows.

shimano drivetrain deore lx 2002 hollowtech
Azonic Fusion platform Pedals magnesium body chromoly spindle BMX MTB grey
Marzocchi Bomber MXC Air Suspension Forks Fork 1 1/8 Bombers 26 2002 SSV ECC
saracen xtort 801 aluminium frame
tioga slalom alloy bars
tioga 'cube' stem
mavic d521 rims
Please forgive the inaccuracies on the parts listed i simply matched it as best i could via google.
most of the parts are worn I have pictures if anyone is interested.

I dont even know what to with it, I was just going to put it on ebay but thought id get some advice first.

Thanks
Crabmandoo.
Might be interested in the frame if you are selling

Back