!!!!!!Muddy Fox Pathfinder 1990 finished with piccies!!!!!!!

thats cool to hear marky- getting s few bits together for her and a few mechanical issues sorted and then I will update the pictures. Rides great at the moment albeit without a chain :roll:

decided to keep the rear and front and marry with some shimano thumbies up front and some dia comp brakes eclectic but functional is the watchword. some yellow yeti grips too :shock:

Why don't you just strip it, clean it, lub it and rebuild as is original. You don't want to play around with it to much i like as is... :?

clockworkgazz":39zozdej said:
decided to keep the rear and front and marry with some shimano thumbies up front and some dia comp brakes eclectic but functional is the watchword. some yellow yeti grips too :shock:

I have some lovely Suntour Accushift thumbies. I'll swap for the Deore if you like. PM me. :D

stoner":2eg81kj1 said:
Why don't you just strip it, clean it, lub it and rebuild as is original. You don't want to play around with it to much i like as is... :?

your right but that would not be half as much fun :roll:

Me too, tubing on the CC wasn't actually that bad for the time.

Gave mine away to a friend....regretted now lol

got the thing finished and ready to roll- not to many changes but is a pretty speedy bike now.

mf.jpg

mf2.jpg

mf3.jpg

mf4.jpg

mf5.jpg

Back