!!!!!!Muddy Fox Pathfinder 1990 finished with piccies!!!!!!!

clockworkgazz":1rnj58tf said:
your just mad cause the don't do polish in a boring mud brown shade.

tuscon bronze by rimmel :p

Gaz, thats one mean purple machine. You are right about the shifters though they where s**t when new so not sure how they will work now.
You wanna find some old shimano exage type (had some on my old raleigh mirage they were cool).

How's clockwork jnr coming along?

Cheers Mike will look out for a set ;)

I have pretty much all the parts now for miniclockwork- the tires were in the dishwasher this afternoon (wife was working :LOL: ) But have run out of nitromores, that was one hell of a good spray job.

I will get it stripped next week and post a few more piccies and then it's off to my rattle can buddie for the gok wan transformation.

top tip for anyone stripping a bike with nitromores, dont have a sandwich at the same time, I ate a blob of the stuff with my beef and mustard sarnie and boy did it give me a start :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

Never tried Nitromors (not to eat anyway) i'd stick with a good pie being a man from Wigan.

Keep us informed with the clockwork.

Cheers Mike.

Fantastic mate, I had one of those. The graphics are absolute world class.
Wasn't a bad machine- first bike I raced. You even have the original yellow outers which is cool. Only real crit on the bike design is the roller on the stem is such a small diameter, I needed a new front brake cable each month. Keep the front reflector bracket on to catch the falling straddle :)

Tange infinity too, just like an Orange Clockwork. :cool: ;)

Thanks for the kind words folks. :D

Have got a set of black suntour brakes coming and have a pair of deore thumies (however I might just go to one ring up front as this will be a commuter bike). There is also a black flite I can use as well as some diacomp brake levers. The wheels will be xt with 217 rims and a pair of sport contact slicks to get her rolling.

The bottom bracket also needs a service and was going to just throw a cart. one in but really fancy having a go on a proper old school BB.

Is that definately a '90 frame?

Friend of mine had what I think was a 1990 Pathfinder and it was flat blue in colour with the pawprint graphics

Back