MTB Treasure Trove - Some New Pics Page 3

Re: Treasure Trove - Edinburgh Bike Station

Dibs on everything pending details ;-)

Fancy a trip to Edinburgh actually

Re:

All info is at bike station. I am at home typing away on home PC. When I get myself to where merchandise is and scout around for bits I'll post up what I know. Process will be slow but bare with me.

I’d like

A silver 1994 Kona kilauea in 20inch
Dark grey Kona Cindercone 20 inch
18-20 inch Cannondales with Pepperonis or P Bones
Orange Ali Os 19

Re: Re:

velomaniac":l1tiup89 said:
All info is at bike station. I am at home typing away on home PC. When I get myself to where merchandise is and scout around for bits I'll post up what I know. Process will be slow but bare with me.

I might call in there for a mooch this weekend if I'm passing, never been there before so should be interesting.

Anything spesh or cannondale in 18”

Hi Velo
What days do you volunteer? I visit fairly often with my son.
I'm particularly looking for some 1" Kona P2 Forks with a long steerer please.

this thread has opened the flood gates. Retro heaven shop. Any chance of pictures? As i'm not on FB

OK Here is the story so far.

I am a volunteer, currently I volunteer 2 hour on a Monday morning and 4 hours on a Wednesday evening. Also while trying to pull this sales idea off I visit when I can. So practical upshot the process will be slow but ongoing as the stock changes.

1/- The Bike Station will not post anything, you must arrange a courier.

2/- We can pack the items to be shipped.

3/- The price for items will be fixed, no negotiation !

4/- Lists will be provided of what I think you might be interested in at intervals.

5/- Photos will be provided when possible.

6/- I Velomaniac aka Stephen Smith are your contact in the Bike Station, do not upset me !

7/- My PayPal account will be used for transactions. If this seems dodgy and you dont want to trade
via me then go elsewhere. I am currently your only link to the Bikestation, they do not trade
goods via internet directly. Ultimately everything is built on Trust and Honour.

Back